Email and Application Support Services
Whether your business has outgrown Gmail accounts or you’ve been using hosted messaging systems for years, I.T. Roadmap understands the need for uninterrupted, easy communication. We can implement a system that provides your organization with efficient access to email, calendars, contacts, and task lists.
Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange Online provides hosted email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone, and web browser. (And yes, it works with Macs and iPhones too.)
I.T. Roadmap can implement an email system that includes:
- Built-in anti-virus and antispam filters to protect your information and help you focus on what’s most important
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices—so you can access and update your info while on the go
- 99.9% uptime commitment with a financially-backed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- Live phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Personal email, calendars, contacts, tasks, and notes
- Private and shared calendars so everyone at your company can see appointments in real time
- A list of private contacts, as well as a list of contacts visible to everyone at your organization
- Your own domain name and custom email addresses
Microsoft Online Exchange Email Plans
Each user gets 50 GB of mailbox storage and can send messages up to 25 MB in size.
Users can connect supported versions of Outlook to Exchange Online, so they can use the rich client application they already know.
For web-client access, Outlook Web App provides a premium browser-based experience that matches the look and feel of the full Outlook client.
Mobile access is available from all phones that can receive email, including Windows Phone, iPhone®, Android, and Blackberry devices.
Shared calendar and contacts
Users can compare calendars to schedule meetings and can access collaboration features, including shared calendars, groups, the global address list, external contacts, tasks, conference rooms, and delegation capabilities.
Apps for Outlook
Users can spend less time switching between apps with an extension model that allows third-party web applications easy plug-in access for both Outlook and Outlook Web App.
Reduce inbox clutter by automatically moving old messages to an In-Place Archive.
In-Place Hold - Exchange Online Plan 2 Only
Use In-Place Hold to preserve deleted and edited mailbox items from users’ primary mailboxes and In-Place Archives.
Unlimited storage - Exchange Online Plan 2 Only
Take advantage of unlimited storage (50 GB of storage in the user’s primary mailbox, plus unlimited storage in the user’s In-Place Archive).
Hosted voicemail - Exchange Online Plan 2 Only
Take advantage of hosted Unified Messaging services that provide call answering, a dial-in user interface, and company automated attendant capabilities.
Data loss prevention (DLP) - Exchange Online Plan 2 Only
Control sensitive business data with built-in DLP policies based on regulatory standards such as PII and PCI, which help to identify, monitor, and protect sensitive data through deep content analysis.